Friday, September 22, 2006

My "So-Called" Friendsters

... asked me "why not just delete your account?", if I have such a problem with Friendster's message. Well, I thought of that, but it doesn't really send any message back. In fact, it's exactly what I did with my MySpace account, and immediately regretted it. I want to be able to send a message to the world at large about the way I feel about Friendster, and there's no way you can convince somebody of the way you feel by being absent from a place where presence is voluntary. Once I deleted my profile from MySpace, the fact that I had a problem with MySpace was lost, because I just became, from the eyes of the internet, another person without a MySpace account.
And so on. Have a nice weekend.

Latiflearned.com is far less preachy than this site. Well, a little less preachy.

3 comments:

robin rich said...

but your problem is recorded here....

hehe.

Donald said...

i have one response to your comment.

FALSE!

robin rich said...

see boob play.
see boob run.
run, boob, run.