Friendster, Friendster, Why Are You So Wack?
I've talked about this before, so I won't belabor the point, but I'm accumulating problems with the social networking sites (friendster/myspace/blah blah blah) at an alarming rate. First, I was just worried that advertisers would see my friendster profile, and use my favorite bands against me by putting them in a Volkswagen commercial. This has been done, granted, but it doesn't stop there. Now we can all safely assume that if you're applying for a job, you're going to get Google searched, which means that anything posted online about you (with your real name attached to it) is going to be found. So your MySpace profile that professes your love for 311 and has naked ladies in a y-repeat pattern in the background? That's going to keep things from happening for you.
So I've deleted all pertinent information from my friendster profile, and left in its stead a message to the future... I reccomend that you all do the same.
Latiflearned.com is less paranoid.
1 comment:
why don't you just delete your entire profile?
Post a Comment