Saturday, January 01, 2005

Two thousand motherfucking five! Woo!
All right, people. I hope y'all's year starting as entertainingly as mine. I personally made sure that from midnight to three o'clock Europe time, everybody on Rue de Fauborg something-or-other had a happy motherfucking New Year. It was a a blast, let me tell you. I like to think that I made the world a better place that night.
I'm trying to put my photos from things up on the web, but I'm out of space (lame!) on the server I was using, so now I have to decide whether I want to delete old photos, or try to find new web space. If anybody's got some, and wants to host my photo site, do tell!
Anyway, I'm really very much not entertaining today, but I feel, as the maintainer of a blog, it's important to put up a holiday message. I'm going to go give myself a holiday head massage.
-D

No comments: